The Metro Production Conference (MPC) outline for 2018.
Yes it’s true, MPC turns 50 this year. Five decades of successful conferences, five decades of serving the people who work in print production. Our industry continues to change, and MPC continues to adjust. The current MPC Board Members are excited to be part of that legacy. We will do our part to keep MPC relevant and valuable going forward.
Our outline for 2018 includes a general session with topics for everyone and separate, equipment specific meetings. This is a dual approach to information sharing and problem solving. The following outline is being communicated to assist you with your travel and lodging plans. The details of the agenda are subject to change.
THURSDAY, May 31
• 9:00 am – 12:30 pm – The 15th annual meeting of Business Continuity Group
• 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm – GOSS Users meeting
• 6:30 pm – MPC “Welcome Reception”
FRIDAY, June 1
• 9:00 am – 5:30pm – 50th MPC General Session (agenda details to be announced soon)
• Key Note Speaker - Bruce Faulmann, (VP of Advertising Sales & Marketing of the Tampa Bay Times)
SATURDAY, June 2
• 9:00 am – 3:00 pm – Manroland, DGM, and KBA User Meetings (separate)
SUNDAY, June 3
• 9:00 am – Vendor sponsored Golf outing at Saddlebrook
Make your plans for the 2018 Metro Production Conference
Representatives from 71 different print facilities were present at the 2017 conference. Space is limited, so make your reservations early.